GoldWave digital audio editor software full version is a very powerful sound editor designed to play, edit, mix and analyze sound files. Able to quickly work with massive files of it’s many various effects. It understands MP3, WAV, AU, IFF, VOC, SND, MAT, AIFF, raw, data, as well as several alternative formats. Ability to convert from one format to a different. Utilizing GoldWave, you’ll be able to apply all types of effects (add an echo, the impact of “fading” sound (Fade), edit the equalizer, etc.) to get rid of noise, restore old recordings, etc. GoldWave crack permits you to record sound from tapes, records, radio, as well as from a microphone. The CD Reader tool makes it possible to create actual copies of audio CD tracks.
It permits to assign your own keystrokes for almost any perform within the program. Organize the windows, tool bars, effect bars as well as controls the way you wish. Produce your own presets for effects. Add plug-ins for a lot of functionality. You’ll be able to use it to create everything from elaborate answering machine messages to skilled, top quality CD audio content.
GoldWave-Digital Audio Editing Software Key Features:
- Play, edit, mix as well as analyze audio.
- Record audio from tapes, vinyl records, radio, etc. using a pc through line input.
- Record dictation through a microphone or play dictation at a slower speed for transcription.
- You can record as well as edit audio for podcasting.
- Digitally reissue and restore old recordings with reduced noise.
- Glorious copying from digital audio tracks of a CD using the CD Reader tool and saving them to WMA, MP3, OGG files.
- Demonstration of digital signal process with a filter of effects and tools for assessing changes.
- View in real time.
- Convert files to / from varied formats, like WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, AIFF, AU, vox and even raw binary information.
- Many interfaces for operating with an oversized number of files in one session.
- Editing massive files: four GB or higher (NTFS only).
- Customizable editing based on RAM or hard disc.
- High quality: 24-bit, 192 kHz.
- Quick non-destructive editing. Cutting, copying, deleting and undoing takes only fractions of a second, in spite of file size.
- many levels of cancellation.
- numerous effects.
- Ability to preview as well as presets.
- Audio recovery filters.
- Supported file formats (WAV, MP3, OGG, AIFF, AU, VOX, matte, SND, VOC, raw binary information, text information and far more).
- File format of plugins for the next generation of audio compression, like WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, etc.
- DirectX Audio plugins.
- audio compact disc Reader.
- batch processing as well as conversion.
- Direct editing of the signal with the mouse.
- customise toolbars.
- Customizable signal colours.
- Many built-in special functions as well as keys.
|File Size||13.5 Megabyte|
|Original File Format||Exe|
|Download File Format||Rar|