Using the program FolderSizes you can determine the amount of free space on your hard drive. It provides detailed information about the size of folders as well as files for each partition of the hard drive. In addition, the program uses diagrams for clarity. Using this software, you can find files whose removal will free up free space and at the same time, will not affect the operability of the operating system.
FolderSizes Enterprise Full Version Features:
- Hierarchical structure of data display (based on TreeMap technology).
- Integrated task scheduler.
- Fast, multi-threaded file system check.
- Overview of disk space usage by file type as well as attributes.
- Network and disk space overview by owner as well as group.
- Command line support.
- Export reports to HTML, XML, CSV, etc.
- Integration into the context menu of the Windows shell.
- View the total and free space for stationary, removable as well as network drives.
- Export diagrams to JPEG, PNG, BMP or TIFF files;
- Reporting system for the types of files that take up the most space.
FolderSizes goes far beyond the disk cleanup capabilities of competitive solutions by combining many tools into one:
- Disk space explorer– Impressive detail view, coupled with beautiful graphical bar as well as pie graphs.
- Duplicate File Report– Quickly isolate and manage duplicate files among any folder or volume.
- Largest Files Report– FolderSizes will quickly show you which files are eating up the most space.
- Oldest Files Report– Use your own criteria to search out old files that will not be required.
- Temporary File Report– Eliminate temp file clutter left over from software installs, downloads, browsing, etc.
- File owners Report– Discover that users are consuming the most space on local as well as network drives.
- File types & Attributes Reports– See the distribution of disc space by file type or attributes.
- Drive space Monitor– Instant, at-a-glance view of any local, mapped, or removable disk.
- File Sizes, Names & Dates Reports– Powerful, customizable range-oriented file reports.
- Scan Filtering– Filter file system scans by computer filename, date, owner name, and more.
- Integrated Search– Search multiple methods by nearly any file criteria (including file owner).
Main Key Features of FolderSizes Enterprise:
- Recover free space by eliminating the smallest amount used files.
- Improve the storage capacity by planning properly.
- Find the simplest place to store files.
- Find the files with excessively long names which will interfere with the storage or creation of a backup copy of a file.
Also permits you to make, export as well as print reports with all the data obtained by analyzing the drives. Before you increase your computer’s space for storing, first analyze the used space with FolderSizes to optimize the disc drive.
Developer: Key Metric Software, LLC
You May Also Like: ‘CCleaner-All Editions‘