getappspc.com” is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). it’s our policy to reply to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and alternative applicable intellectual property laws.
If you want to get rid of any copyrighted material posted on “getappspc.com” or any links to it on our search engine, you need to communicate all relevant data in the manner mentioned below. Please note that you will be responsible for any damages (including prices and attorneys’ fees) that will incur if you misrepresent data related to your copyrights. we advise you to contact an attorney for legal help on this matter.
The following components should be included in your infringement claim:
- give proof of the authorized person who is acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that’s allegedly infringed.
- provide sufficient contact info so we can simply contact you. it’s necessary to include a valid email address.
- you need to give sufficient data related to the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed including at least one keyword below that the material seems in “getappspc.com” search results.
- an announcement should be provided where the complaining party should have appropriate grounds to claim that the use of the material is in the manner that isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement should be given that the data in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury. The complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that’s allegedly infringed.
- should be signed by the authorized person if a 3rd party or an agent is working on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that’s allegedly being infringed.
You should send the written infringement notice to the following address: [email protected]
Please allow 3-4 business days for an email response. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties like internet Service provider won’t expedite your request and may result in a delayed response because of adopting inappropriate complaint filing procedures.